Monday, April 25, 2011

Salem Real Estate Values








Just for fun I went to zillow.com to see what home values have down in the last ten years. Fun may not be the best descriptor for the perceived value that home owners have lost. My first house road the roller coaster up as I bought in 2004. I sold in 2008 and made a mint. My next home bought simultaneously has plummeted ever since I bought it but I plan to stay.













If will reading this you tear up or find that your are ready to sell give me a call. I am great at listening (sobs to moans) but also great at helping determine what is best for your real estate holding. If you would like to add to your portfolio call me too.



503 602-103nine




RE/MAX Equity Group


1860 Hawthorne Ave NE


Salem, OR 97301




HUD homes are some of the best values in our market right now. They are be listed and sold daily. Give me a call for a list of HUD HOMES.


No comments: